1. SubjectThese general terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the remote reservation of services offered by My Abri Côtier on its Site and its Mobile Services.They govern all the steps required for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties.Any reservation therefore implies full and unreserved acceptance of these conditions by the client.All clients acknowledge that they have the capacity to contract, i.e. that they are of legal age and are not under guardianship or trusteeship.The names "My Abri Côtier" and "site" refer throughout this text to the site named www.my-abri-cotier.com and corresponding to the domain name that can be consulted atwww.my-abri-cotier.com.
2. Scope of applicationThese general terms and conditions of sale apply to all bookings made over the Internet, via the Website or the Mobile Services and its partners.
3. Opposability of the general terms and conditionsIn any event, the version of the general terms and conditions of sale that is enforceable against the customer is the one in force at the time of his reservation on the Website or the Mobile Services or with its partners.
4. BookingReservations are made on the website, by telephone, by e-mail or by post.The reservation will only be effective if it is guaranteed by the customer, either by communicating a credit card number with validity date or by payment of a deposit, and after receiving a detailed booking confirmation.Payment for all services will be made directly to the establishment (exceptions made for prepaid reservations at the time of booking).The establishment reserves the right to refuse any reservation in the event that the credit card number is incorrect or the reservation is incomplete.Reservations, regardless of origin, will be payable in Euros only.The hotel accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and has a secure booking system (SSL) which protects and encrypts all sensitive data transmitted on booking to prevent disclosure to third parties.When the reservation is registered, a credit card debit authorisation will be made. This will be done for information purposes only and will in no way be a debit to the account except in the following cases:- Non-cancellable - non-refundable" promotional offer.- If the validity date of the credit card is prior to the date of arrival.If the date of arrival is more than 30 days from the date of booking.The client is solely responsible for the choice of services and their suitability to his/her needs, so that the establishment cannot be held responsible in this respect.
5. PaymentThe client must present the credit card used to guarantee the reservation or to make the pre-payment.The establishment may also ask the guest to show proof of identity in order to prevent credit card fraud.Payment is debited from the hotel during your stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates where payment is debited at the time of booking (online prepayment on certain rates). This pre-payment is called a deposit.In the case of a rate that is not prepaid online, the establishment may ask the customer, upon arrival, for a deposit or authorisation to debit the credit card, in order to guarantee payment of the sums corresponding to the services consumed on site.There are two ways of paying the deposit:- either by cheque payable to the establishment and sent directly to the establishment- or by credit card.In this case, the reservation becomes firm and definitive only on receipt of the deposit by the establishment, within the time limit.Payment of the balance of the stay will be made on site at the establishment.
6. Right of withdrawalThe customer is reminded, in accordance with article L. 121-21-8 12° of the Consumer Code, that he does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 121-21 of the Consumer Code.The Terms and Conditions of Sale of the reserved tariff specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation.
7. Modification of the stayAny change of reservation must be requested by email to the establishment or by telephone. The request will only become effective once the establishment has confirmed its acceptance in writing.In the event of a change of stay, the following conditions apply (except in cases of force majeure):- In case of no-show on the scheduled arrival date, your credit card will be debited for the first night's stay.- Any stay started is entirely due.
8. Cancellation of stayAny cancellation of a reservation must be requested by email to the establishment or by telephone. The request will only become effective once the establishment has confirmed its acceptance in writing.In the event of cancellation of a stay, the following conditions apply (except in cases of force majeure):- For any request made within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival date, the first night will be charged.- In case of no-show on the scheduled arrival date, your credit card will be charged the amount of the first night.- Any stay started is fully due.
9. Force majeureForce majeure is understood to mean any event that is unforeseeable, insurmountable and external to the parties that prevents either the client or the establishment from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract.Are considered as cases of force majeure or fortuitous events those usually recognised by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals.Each party cannot be held responsible towards the other party in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure.It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the execution of their reciprocal obligations and that each party shall bear the costs arising therefrom.
10. PricesPrices are indicated in Euros.VAT is always included.The prices indicated only include the services strictly mentioned in the reservation.Additional services provided by the establishment during the stay and, if applicable, tourist tax will be added to the price mentioned in the reservation.The applicable prices are those in force on the day of the reservation. The establishments, which are independent professionals, are free to vary their prices at any time. Only the price indicated in the booking confirmation is binding.
11. Complaints, disputesAll complaints must be made to the establishment within 7 days of the date of stay.Failing recourse to the conventional mediation procedure or to any alternative method of dispute resolution within 30 days, either party may refer the matter to the competent judicial court.
12. ResponsibilitiesIt is the responsibility of the Establishment to take all guarantees and insurance necessary for the reception of the public in its Establishment and the exercise of its activity.The liability of the Establishment is limited in the event of theft of goods or objects when they have been entrusted to its custody only.The client must ensure the safekeeping of his goods and materials. The customer must inform the establishment of any damage caused by him/her. He is responsible for all damage caused by his intermediary and undertakes, in the event of damage to the premises made available (bedroom, common areas such as swimming pool, jacuzzi, garden, lounge, sanitary facilities) to bear the costs of repair.Also any behaviour contrary to good morals and public order will lead the establishment to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation and or without any reimbursement if a payment has already been made. If no payment has yet been made, the customer must pay the price of the nights consumed before leaving the establishment.The customer undertakes not to invite any person whose behaviour is likely to be prejudicial to the establishment, the latter reserving the right to intervene if necessary. The client may not bring drinks or food from outside the establishment without prior authorisation from the management. The customer undertakes to ensure that all the participants and their guests respect all the instructions and regulations of the establishment (in particular the smoking ban). The customer will ensure that the participants do not disturb the operation of the establishment or jeopardise the safety of the establishment and the people in it.Unless expressly provided otherwise, the guest must leave the room before 11:00 a.m. on the day of the end of the reservation. Failure to do so will result in an additional night's charge.For a stay at My Abri Côtier with your pet, please contact us in advance, we reserve the right to refuse certain animals.My Abri Côtier offers free WIFI access to allow guests to connect to the internet. The customer undertakes to ensure that the computer resources made available by the establishment are in no way used for purposes of reproduction, representation, availability or communication to the public of works or objects protected by copyright or related rights, such as texts, images, photographs,
musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the authorisation of the holders of the rights provided for in Books I and II of the Intellectual Property Code where such authorisation is required. If the customer does not comply with the aforementioned obligations, he may be charged with the offence of counterfeiting (Article L.335-3 of the Intellectual Property Code), punishable by a fine of 300,000 euros and three years imprisonment. The customer is also required to comply with the security policy of the establishment's internet access provider, including the rules for using the security means implemented in order to prevent the illicit use of computer resources and to refrain from any act that would undermine the effectiveness of these means.The photographs presented on the Site and the Mobile Services of the establishment or those of its partners are for information purposes only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the establishments presented give as accurate a picture as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, particularly due to changes in furniture or possible renovations.The establishment may not be held responsible for the non-performance or poor performance of the reservation in the event of force majeure, due to a third party, unforeseeable and insurmountable, on the part of the customer, in particular the unavailability of the Internet network, impossibility of access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses or in the event of pre-payment not authorised by the bearer's bank.
13. DislocationIn the event of an exceptional event or the impossibility of making the reserved room available to the customer or in the event of force majeure, the establishment reserves the possibility of having the customer stay totally or partially in an establishment of an equivalent category, for services of the same nature and subject to the customer's prior agreement.Any additional cost of the room, transport between the two establishments and a telephone call remain the responsibility of the establishment.
14. MediationThe decree of 30 October 2015 on the mediation of consumer disputes, which transposes Directive 2013/11/EU of 21 May 2013 on the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes into French law, and Order No. 2015-1033 of 20 August 2015 on the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, specify the conditions for applying Article L152-1 of the French Consumer Code, which requires professionals in all consumer sectors to offer a mediation procedure in the event of a dispute with their clients. According to the law, the outcome of the mediation must take place within 90 days. We invite you to formulate your requests exclusively by e-mail, which will provide a date of your correspondence and keep a personal archive of it.Internal mediationFor all disputes that have not been resolved, we invite you to contact the Internal Mediation service, which undertakes to provide you with a satisfactory response within 30 days.In the event of dissatisfaction, you will be informed that you may have recourse to an external mediator of your choice.External mediationYou will find all official information about mediation on the government website: http://www.economie.gouv.fr/mediation-conso.We invite you to visit the Medicys website: https://www.mieist.bercy.gouv.frIf you are a member of FEVAD or want to consult or join: http://www.mediateurfevad.frThe DGCCRF website: https://www.economie.gouv.fr/dgccrfYou can also consult the appeals of the European Commission: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show.We bring to your attention the existence of the European authority, which is called upon to issue binding decisions on disputes concerning cross-border processing activities, thus ensuring uniform application of EU rules and avoiding different responses to the same case in different jurisdictions: https://edpb.europa.eu/edpb_fr.
15. Applicable lawThese terms and conditions of sale are subject to French and European law.